Pelz Player Backyard Golf Kit
Designed by Dave Pelz to play and practice golf in your own backyard, local park, short game area or anywhere you can set it up!
This kit includes 2 target nets, two hitting mats, one dozen balls, one range bag and instructions from Dave Pelz on how to practice and play.
Set up your kit by unfolding targets, stabilize with anchor poles, and place in an open area (5-25 yards away from hitting mat recommended)
Place hitting mats in a safe swing space
Have fun and please play responsibly, collect all golf balls when finished
- Play against your friends and family to develop a strong chipping and pitching game, there is no teacher like the pressure of competition!
- Hit it in the middle target, that's an eagle
- Hit it in the outside target, that's a birdie
- Bounce it into the target, that's a par
- Miss the target, that's a bogey
- Play stroke or match-play format to test your short game with your friends.
- Practice your distance control by spacing the targets 5 to 10 yards apart and fine tune your wedges, one of the keys to becoming a PELZ Player!