Taylor Made P-730 Steel Irons
Talor Made P730 Irons
PRECISELY CRAFTED FOR ULTIMATE SHOT-MAKING.
Designed specifically for the best Tour players in the world, P730 represents the most finely crafted irons TaylorMade has to offer. Taking direct feedback from our top athletes, the Tour-inspired shaping features improvements over previous TPMBs, including a smaller blade profile, refined leading edge, and crisp lines. Starting with P730’s forged 1025 carbon steel head, the face and grooves have been precision-milled to produce soft feel, clean turf interaction, and exceptional shot-shaping ability.
TOUR INSPIRED SHAPING
- Shaping improvements evolved from previous TPMB designs with direct feedback from our best tour staff
- Overall blade profile is slightly smaller with cleaner and crisper lines
- The leading edge has been modified to improve turf interaction across the set
FINE TUNED PERFORMANCE
- Horizontally-milled channel seperates mass on the vertical axis for increased inertia and trajectory control
BEST-IN-CLASS MATERIALS & CRAFTSMANSHIP
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel, Precision Milled Face & Grooves
- A new multi-step forging proecess using a 2000-ton press ensures perfeect head shaping with minimal hand polishing, resulting in a pure players iron with soft, solid feel