Taylor Made TRUSS TM1 Putter
It Looks Like Nothing Else, Because it Putts Like Nothing Else
We go beyond the expected to deliver performance that beats your expectations. For years, golfers have asked us for the forgiveness of a mallet in a traditional package. Introducing Truss, the best of both worlds
A Stability Superstructure
- A striking hosel design engineered to increase stability in classically-styled putters that look familiar at address.
It Takes Two
- With two points of connection, the Truss hosel cover 50% more of the topline than a traditional heel shafted putter. This results in less twisting throughout the putting stroke and at impact.
Tour-Proven Pure Roll™ Technology
- This tour-proven technology improves roll characteristics and is trusted by Rory McIlroy, Jason Day, Jon Rahm, Dustin Johnson, and more.
Personalized Feel & Performance
- Adjustable sole weights allow golfers to achieve precise head weights and CG positioning.
A Match Made in Stability
- The KBS Stepless Stability Shaft pairs with Truss to deliver even more stability and less deflection at impact.
A Look That Fits Your Eye
- Truss is available in four different head shapes - a blade and a mallet, both offered in heel- and center-shafted options.