G425 SFT Driver by Ping Canada
The draw-biased SFT model (Straight-Flight Technology) is engineered to bring shots back on-line and into the fairway. A fixed 23-gram tungsten weight shifts the CG closer to the heel to accentuate right-to-left shot bend (RH golfers) compared to the G425 Max. The proprietary T9S+ forged face increases flexing and helps add distance. Available in 10.5°.
A fixed 23-gram tungsten back weight shifts the CG closer to the heel to promote a right-to-left shot bend of approximately 25 yards compared to G425 MAX. A lighter swingweight (D1) also helps correct ball flight.
Precision Forged Face
A proprietary high-strength, precision-machined T9S+ forged face maximizes flexing to deliver fast ball speeds and more distance.
Refined crown turbulators reduce aerodynamic drag for increased swing speed and ball velocity.
Movable tungsten weights that vary by model are made possible by weight savings attributed to advancements in the drivers’ Dragonfly crown technology.
PING engineers developed an internal rib structure in the Ti 8-1-1 body, reinforcing key sections of the head to improve acoustics for a solid, pleasing sound and better feel.
Aldila Rogue White delivers smooth, stable feel and low spin on a low/mid trajectory. Tensei Raw Orange 65 is mid/high trajectory, low spin, and counter-balanced for stability, control.
The PING Alta CB Slate is counter-balanced with an 8-gram plug in the end to deliver more momentum and forgiveness for increasing ball speed and distance.
Trajectory Tuning Chart
The lightweight, 8-position hosel enables adjustments for loft (±1.5°) and lie (3° flatter than std.) to further dial in your ball flight for the best results.
Arccos Caddie Smart Grips (Golf Pride Lite 360 Tour Velvet) in one of four sizes are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Slate shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 65 & 75 shafts is 45 ¼".
- Standard length with Aldila Rogue and Mitsubishi Tensei shafts is 45 ¼".
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- The default swingweight with the PING Distanza shaft is 1 point lower than standard
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Available in left- and right-handed models.